Apply for Residency
For your application to be considered for review, please follow the following steps.
1. We only interview candidates from accredited medical schools. We use the following reference. http://www.medbd.ca.gov/applicant/schools_recognized.html. Please ensure that your school is accredited.
2. Please review the following criteria:
- Must be U.S. citizen, permanent resident or EAD
- We do not accept or sponsor visa statuses
- Candidates must have passing scores on the USMLE Steps 1 & 2 and CSA with no more than 1 failure attempt (total) For example:Step 1 (F, P), Step 2 (P), CSA (P) – this would be acceptable.
- Candidates must have graduated from medical school within five years of application or have current involvement in clinical medicine.
3. When submitting your application via ERAS please make sure the following are included:
- Dean’s Letter
- Completed Application Form
- Two letters of recommendation
- USMLE 1, 2 and CSA
4. Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email. We are not able to provide status updates on applications or provide letters of regret. For any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Please, no phone calls. All inquiries will be answered via email only.
Again, thank you for your interest.