Spine and Pain Center
Medical Service Building
We understand the toll that acute or chronic pain can take on your life. But with a comprehensive, multidisciplinary treatment plan from the Saint Francis Pain Center, you can break the debilitating cycle of pain. Our specialized care is here to relieve, restore and return you to the life you want to lead.
Is pain forcing you to answer “yes” to these questions?
- Are you in pain all or most days?
- Are you using medications to try and control your pain?
- Is your pain interfering with activities you want to pursue?
- Is pain affecting your relationships with family and friends?
- Is your pain changing the way you feel about yourself?
- Does it sometimes seem like no one can really understand how you feel?
- Is your pain getting in the way of the life you want to lead?
Our experience is stronger than your pain
Understanding the subtle distinctions between different kinds of pain, and precisely the right treatment for each one, requires years of experience. Our staff is steeped in that experiences, having helped thousands of patients manage every type of pain. At the Saint Francis Pain Center, you’ll be surrounded with compassion and skill from our team of board certified anesthesiologists, physical and occupational therapists, physiologists, nurse case managers and psychologists.
Comprehensive approaches, personalized to manage your specific pain
Our tradition of compassionate, holistic care brings a carefully selected combination of approaches to bear on your pain. A program will be designed to meet your individual needs, maximize your comfort and help you function at the highest level.
We have created effective programs for patients with pain relating to many different conditions, including:
- Back and neck pain
- Causalgia of limbs
- Complex regional pain syndrome (RSD)
- Degenerative disease
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Facet joint disease
- Head/facial pain
- Herpes zoster
- Interstitial cystitis
- Urge incontinence
- Central spasticity
- Myofascial pain
- Neuralgia, neuritis, radiculitis
- Post herpetic neuralgia (shingles)
- Post laminectomy syndrome (low back and neck)
- Spasticity (MS, CVA)
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Visceral pain
The latest treatments mean the most effective results
You’ll feel our results-oriented attitude and mission from your very first visit with us. We constantly update our approaches to reflect the most advanced, innovative and evidence-based treatment guidelines.
With the Saint Francis Pain Center, you can count on receiving the most effective techniques that state-of-the-art pain management has to offer, including:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Nerve blocks
- Neurolytic procedures
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Intrathecal drug administration
- Intrathecal Baclofen pump
- Medical management
- Physical therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress management
We promise you:
- State-of-the-art pain management
- Dedicated physicians who are pain relief specialists
- A concerned, compassionate staff that responds quickly when you report pain
- An initial visit providing an evaluation, a diagnosis and a personalized treatment plan
- Helpful information about pain and pain relief
- A results-oriented program designed to relieve your pain and restore the quality of your life
Why live with your pain one more day?
Early diagnosis and treatment of your pain are critical; so don’t resign yourself to living in pain. Inquire about whether your current treatment is bringing you all the relief that’s possible. Find out how we can help. Call 302.575.8370. We’re here to make a difference you can feel, starting today.